- 1 cup Siberian Kiwi Buckwheat Groats
- Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 ½ cups diced strawberries
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 2/3 cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, add the buckwheat grouts to a large, dry skillet.
- Place over medium-high heat and toast for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned and fragrant.
- Lightly salt the water once boiling then transfer the toasted groats to the boiling water.
- Cook until the buckwheat is just tender. This will take about 5 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- Add the cider vinegar, lime juice, oil, a pinch of salt and black pepper to a large salad bowl.
- Add the buckwheat to the bowl as well as the salad greens, strawberries, diced mango, onion, and cilantro.
- Toss and serve.