CV SK FOODS INDONESIA
1. Firstly, we start with the sauce. Melt 2x table spoons of butter in a large frying pan over medium heat.
2. Once butter has melted, add the onion, garlic and mushroom. Stir until mushrooms are fully cooked through.
3. Add the cream, stir until it has been absorbed with the mushroom.
4. Turn off the heat, set aside and cover with the top of the pot with tin foil.
5. With a new boiling pot, add 2x cups of water and 1x cup of buckwheat.
6. Once water has evaporated, add buckwheat to the large frying pan with the mushrooms (remove the tin foil).
7. Stir everything slowly, add chicken stock and salt. Bring to a simmer.
8. Remove all onto a plate. Add parmesan and black pepper to your liking.