1 cup green buckwheat flour
2 tbsp millet or rice flour (or more buckwheat flour)
1 cup water
1 lime juice
1 cup green leaves (kale, mint, parsley, cilantro, basil, spinach)
2 small broccoli florets
1 pinch cumin powder
1 pinch Himalayan salt or more to taste
1 pinch cayenne pepper
1 tsp spirulina powder (optional)
1 tbsp coconut oil for frying
1 cup green salad (spinach, kale, arugula, watercress)
1 sweet potato (cut into chunks)
¼ cup cauliflower florets
½ cup frozen peas
½ cup organic chickpeas *
1 tbsp Hemp seeds (optional)
1 pinch nutmeg powder
How To Cook
- Pour ½ cup green buckwheat into your blender, make sure the green buckwheat is dry
- Blend until you get a super fine flour
- Pour all the ingredients for the pancakes in a high speed blender and blend until well combined.
- Let the batter sit for 10-20 minutes.
- Heat ome coconut oil in small pan for the pancakes (make sure that you take a non stick pan).
- Spoon 1/4 of the mixture onto the pan and cook until bubbly on top, then flip and cook until golden brown on the bottom.
- Cook one pancake after the other until you are done.
- Peel the sweet potato and steam it for 10-15 minutes until soft.
- Heat another small pan and roast the cauliflower florets for 5-7 minutes until they are getting brown.
- Boil the frozen peas for 5 minutes in water. Drain them and keep them on the side.
- Place the steamed sweet potato in a bowl and mash it with a fork. Add some Himalayan salt and a pinch of nutmeg.
- Take a plate, arrange each pancake and top it with the salad. I used watercress, chickpeas, peas and cauliflower florets.
- Scoop the sweet potato mash on the side or on top.
- Sprinkle some hemp seeds on top and serve.