Makes 8 cups
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup Siberian Kiwi Buckwheat Groats
- 1 cup almonds
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup honey
- ½ tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 fresh Medjool dates, roughly chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Add the oats, grechka (buckwheat), almonds, lemon zest, cinnamon, and salt to a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
4. Heat the oil and honey in a saucepan over medium-low.
5. Remove from the heat and add the vanilla extract.
6. Pour in the oil and honey mixture. Mix well.
7. Spread onto the baking sheet in an even layer.
8. Bake for 10 minutes then stir.
9. Bake for 10-15 more minutes or until lightly golden.
10. Take the granola out of the oven and let fully cool. It will crisp up as it cools down.
11. Break the granola into small chunks.
12. Add the dates and cranberries. Toss for even distribution.