- ½ cup Siberian Kiwi Buckwheat Groats
- 1 ½ tablespoons chia seeds
- ½ tablespoon old-fashioned oats
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
1. Add the grechka (buckwheat) to a mixing bowl with the chia seeds, oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
2. Pour in the almond milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
3. Stir until everything is well combined, cover and refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
4. Remove from the refrigerator, spoon into serving bowls and garnish with slivered almonds before serving.